Friday 13 May 2011

Fairies & Pies an Alive After Dark Side Story by Rebelina

Thank You Rebelina for letting me borrow your story, Fairies & Pies an Alive After Dark Side Story.

"What are you doing, Sookie?" he asked as I applied a dollop of the slippery lotion on my fingers.

"Um… My cousin Claude assured me you'd enjoy this. Are you game?" I asked, feeling a little shy.

Eric arched an eyebrow. "It depends," he answered.

I didn't say anything and started kissing his cock again.

image

I put him in my mouth and started pumping lazily as I concentrated on playing with his entrance, making the muscle soften and give. Eric groaned from the top of the bed, so I must have been doing something right. After about a minute of gentle pressure I was able to insert the tip of my middle finger. I stopped my assault on his cock to make sure I was doing everything right. I brought his legs up and made him open up to me, gaining a little more access inside him. Little my little he allowed me in, moaning with each little thrust. I felt dizzy with power. I made his entrance accept another finger and he jumped and dug his heels into the mattress, his cock jumping too and leaking some more.

"Do you like that?" I asked, unable to make my voice come out sexy. Instead it came out high and unsure.

"YEESSS!" Eric hissed. Well! Imagine that…

I continued my gentle invasion, looking for the spot that Claude had told me about. I found it and rubbed it, making Eric howl in pleasure, his head thrashing on the pillow. Okay. I had this. I was a woman, not a ninny, and I was pleasuring my man. I swallowed him again and timed the thrusts of my fingers in counter-rhythm to the long pulls on his cock from my mouth. He almost gagged me when he moved his hips in an unconscious thrust. I felt my own arousal build and pool between my legs, and I just knew that when this was over I was going to get it, and I was going to get it good.

In the meantime I enjoyed hearing Eric's cries of pleasure, so much different now than when we were making love. His mouth slacked open and his eyes closed tightly. His voice came out in something that sounded like "ah-ah-ah." I knew he was building up to a mighty orgasm, so I kept my pace steady, enjoying the sensation of being the one who got to penetrate.

Eric began to chant my name, and I had a hard time stopping his hips from moving so I could continue sucking. One last rub on the little nub inside him made it swell and Eric came with an anguished roar. I swallowed his cool seed, feeling accomplished. I'd pleasured my husband beyond his wildest dreams.

He reached for me, almost desperate, made me lie down and entered me quickly. I moaned in pleasure because I'd been wanting him so bad. He was still so hard. I was so hot, and he was so cool. He kissed my mouth over and over, invading me with his tongue as he invaded me with his cock.

tumblr_li0vebr9Xb1qd2dcwo1_500

I crossed my legs over his waist and held on to his neck. I moaned my pleasure into his mouth, feeling my own orgasm as it crested. One last thrust of his hips against mine and I was gone, yelling my bliss and taking Eric with me.

We lied limp and spent on our now dirty sheets. I hadn't noticed that Eric had shed tears as he had come at my hand, and he'd stained the pillowcases. The lubricant on my fingers had made the sheets a little sticky. Oh, well… that's why God invented detergent. I smiled to myself.

"What else did your cousins teach you, my love?" Eric asked. He was running a lazy finger around and around one of my nipples.

I chuckled. They'd taught me a lot. I already had several dresses and skirts ordered and had begun thinking about all the places where I wanted to make love to my husband. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Thank You Rebelina for letting me borrow your story, Fairies & Pies an Alive After Dark Side Story.

2 comments:

Jeca NS said...

*steps out from tub after taking a cold shower*
This story is HOT, but you've made it even hotter with pics and gifs....

I just know that I'm gonna love this blog! Great idea you had Fairy, bravo!!! :D

Violetbat said...

*fans herself* I can't get enough of this page! These stories are HOT as fuck... and the images are very VERY satisfying, indeed. Can I have some more pretty please?! *naughty grin*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...