Saturday 25 June 2011

True Desires by SharaMoon

I would like to thank SharaMoon for letting me borrow from her story “True Desires”

… 

"You will like this." He told me and I absolutely believed it. I was going to enjoy this very, very much.

He kissed my lips a few more times before moving his lips down my chin, to my neck, to my collar bone. He then switched to his tongue as he glided it down, licking both of my breasts individually before he moved on.He came to my belly button and his tongue did a circle around it before he placed a kiss right on top.

image

I squirmed, he was getting close to the place I wanted it the most right now.

Eric looked up at me as he glided off the bed and I tried to grip hold. I didn't want him to leave me. He smiled and walked to the end of the bed, right below me and then lifted himself onto it and started making his way to me. My legs were squeezing tightly together and I didn't even know I was doing it. Eric's cool hands grabbed my knees and he gently guided them apart to make room for himself. He leaned down carefully, adjusting to the way he wanted to lay before grabbing my right thigh. He placed kisses going upward and he was inching himself to be right there at my center. My toes curled on their own accord. Just another few inches and he would be there but then he dropped my leg and I pouted. I literally whined and he laughed. Eric finally looked up at me as I was trying to catch his eye to tell him I couldn't play this game anymore. I was going to go insane.

"You smell amazing, Sookie." I felt his hand move up my thigh and gently graze over the part where I wanted his hands to be, his fingers inside. I groaned hard. "You are so wet." He touched again, this time a longer swipe of his hands. I arched my back, my eyes closing and my head hitting the pillow. "I wonder what you taste like." He told me and my head snapped back on that one. I have never heard that one before. My eyes were wide as he gently put his fingers-that had my fluid dripping from them- into his mouth. I watched his eyes close as he sucked on his own fingers, as if to take in all of its affects. After a few seconds of watching him suck away my fluids, he brought his fingers out of his mouth and licked them, once, twice, and a third time before looking at me. "You taste even better than I imagined."

I whimpered and felt my legs tremble. I wasn't the only one who noticed it, Eric did as well.

"Eric." I whispered roughly.

Eric lowered himself again without saying another word but he did smile at me. In a way that made my heart leap, we didn't need words. His fingers made contact and I my eyes rolled back. His fingers glided up and down my folds before he began to rub my nub. My toes curled and I moaned out.

"Look at me." Eric commanded and I looked down. "I want you to watch what I do to you."

Those words could have taken me over the edge but I refrained. I did as he asked and watched his every move. His thumb still was rubbing my most sensitive part but I felt his other hand move up and play with my womanhood. Eric looked up at me to make sure I was looking and of course I was. I wouldn't have missed the first contact for the world.

I watched his index finger on his other hand slipped into me. Eric had big hands and long fingers and I felt everything. It was amazing. I cried out in excitement. He slipped another digit into me, pumping into me in a slow motion. I watched as he put more pressure on my nub, circling harder. I moaned again. "Oh my god." I said that a few times. I’m sure I did. I was already increasingly wet but the more times he pushed in, I felt that much more dampness between my legs. Eric added another digit and then another until I felt full. He pumped harder now as I felt my walls begin to contract.

tumblr_lm2um0V4H91qd5ic3o1_500

"Eric, faster please." I begged. He complied but only fractionally. He speeded up but it was nowhere near to what I wanted. I groaned incoherent words.

Just then, I felt his thumb leave my nub only to be replaced by his tongue. It flicked my clit hard, repeatedly and never stopped. I cried out and gripped the bed sheets in my fists. I was almost there, I could feel it building. I was on the edge about ready to be pushed over when I felt his teeth replace his tongue as he bit lightly.

tumblr_ln1ecjPP8B1qzlro6o1_500[3]

It wasn't anything to draw blood but it did make me explode. I screamed his name over and over as wave after wave of orgasm escaped me. His fingers were still pumping inside of me as the waves crashed down around me. After what seemed like forever it was over and I was left a drift. Trembling more than I have ever trembled before. That was the hardest I had ever come and that was only Eric's fingers mind you.

tumblr_ll3wf26Naf1qd2dcwo1_500[3]

Eric leaned up and kissed me unexpectedly, but welcome. I gripped onto him the best I could. Putting my thanks of such an amazing experience into the kiss as I could. How grateful I felt but I wasn't done. I wanted more; I wanted his member inside of me. I wanted to feel him come just as hard as I did. I didn't know if that was possible but it was good to imagine. I could taste my left over fluids from his tongue but that added to the hype.

"That was amazing." He told me softly and kissed my lips again.

I smiled at him. "Eric, please." I drifted my hand down his chest casually and he smiled.

"Please what?" He countered.

"Make love to me. I want to feel you." I gripped his shoulders and practically tried to throw him on top of me. Eric laughed again but he moved to position himself between my legs. I watched his own hand go between our bodies as he rubbed his member back and forth over my center. His eyes closed and he groaned loudly.  

"You're so warm, it's driving me insane. I want to fuck you, Sookie." He told me. "I want to make love with you, more than anything."

"Then what are you waiting for?" I panted.

"I need to make sure it's what you want. I won't be able to take it back once it's done. Please, Sookie. Tell me you want me." Eric's voice was pleading now, he was begging me.

I bit my lip hard. "I want you Eric, more than I wanted anything. I want you to make love to me; right here, right now. Please."

  tumblr_li0vebr9Xb1qd2dcwo1_500

That's all it took. He pushed into me roughly and no matter how much I prepared for it he was still that big and he was very long. I gasped loudly and my eyes closed tightly. Eric didn't move. He held still which I was grateful for. That was painful and I couldn't make my body ease.

"Look at me, lover." He told me. "You have to relax your body or it will still hurt."

I opened my eyes to see his looking right down at mine. I calmed down as I looked into his eyes. I smiled and nodded for him to continue. Eric leaned down though. His stomach against mine but surprisingly there was hardly any weight. His hands that were on either side of my head now move under the small of my back and glided up and gripped my shoulders from behind. His fingers folded over the tops of my shoulders. Eric was holding me tightly, protecting me even as we are making love. I felt a tear run down my cheek before I could stop it and I felt Eric's lips close around the drop and suck it until it was no more. He didn't ask me why I cried, he just looked at me soberly. Calming me with his eyes.

It was only now did I realize that he hasn't moved not an inch since he first pushed himself deep within me. Eric has a lot of self-control for not remembering anything. I was proud of him. I had a moment to think and the first thing that popped into my mind was how whole I really did feel. No, not in that way, no pun intended but in such a way that I felt like my life did hold some meaning in it as Eric held me and we were connected in such a romantic way. This wasn't love, but it could be. From laying here entangled in his arms did I really know for sure that I could grow to love Eric Northman.

I smiled as Eric smiled and he leaned down and kiss my lips lightly as he began moving. It was slow, gentle and very sweet. This was the way you expect to make love and truthfully, I had never made love like this. Eric closed his eyes as he pushed deeper inside of me and he whispered something in his native language. His hair was everywhere and it reminded me of the times I dreamt about him. He leaned down and placed a wet kiss on my collarbone and I returned it by placing a kiss on his neck.

Eric glided in and out of me slowly, painfully slow but it was worth it. Every move was like a caress my body was getting. Eric pulled out the full way now and I made a gasping noise and tried to dig my heels into his legs to get him back. Eric looked down at my body for a moment and watched me panting. My chest heaving up and down and my body quivering for his touch. Finally with a vindictive smile he came back down on top of me and pushed back in. I had no idea what he pulled out for but as soon as I felt him hit a particular spot inside of me, I didn't ask him. I couldn't.

"You feel amazing, my lover." He whispered to me as his thrusts got a bit quicker but it wasn't fast enough. "I like feeling your center wrapped tightly around me. I never thought something could feel so good." I smiled. It's always nice to be complimented.

His arms came under me again and held my shoulders from the back but this time to get leverage. He went deeper than ever and I arched my back suddenly as I moaned deeply. My hands came flying around to his back and I gripped on as he started moving a bit faster. I moved with him this time, rotating my hips to meet his thrusts. We were both groaning and moving our hips in perfect synchronize as if we practiced it. I would love to practice it, if I could have this every day. I was getting close I could feel it once again. I was climbing to the top of the edge. I needed more.

"Eric…" I said loudly, my voice was weak. "Please, f-faster."

tumblr_llz4ziYE101qb0c3eo1_500[1]

Eric moved his hands to my knees and pushed them further apart than they already were. Better access, I thought but I also found out that it made him go deeper and I cried out in pleasure. The speed increased and I dug deeper into his back. I was afraid I would have hurt him but as I looked into his eyes I saw that he liked it, he liked that so much it made his fangs drop. I wasn't scared though, it was normal to see a vampires fangs during sex and to be honest I wanted him to bite me.

That edge was coming quicker than I expected. Eric was getting closer too; I could feel his emotions. Of course it wasn't as quick as I was getting there; he had more stamina than me. Eric could do this much longer than I could.

I whimpered as he started bucking into me faster; but not as fast as I saw him having sex before. That was like ludicrous speed. I shuddered all over of thinking about that. It sounded so good. Quicker than I could even say, we were flipped and I was on top. It was a bit disorienting for a moment or two as I tried to adjust to seeing Eric below me rather than above me.

"You're turn." He said simply. His smile was coy as he took in this position.

I was still so close but not as close as I was. I was surprised and delighted that we would last a bit longer now, because I didn't want it to end. I bit my lip as I moved up and then back down. My head rolled back and I sighed happily. His hands found their way to my hips and they were moving back and forth, caressing the skin softly. Eric's eyes raked up and down my body as I moved on top of his member. His thumb found my nub again and toyed with it. Rubbing it fast then shifting it and going slow. It made me cry out. His hand fell away when I leaned over him, putting my hands on either side of his head. I leaned down and kissed him for all that I was worth.

tumblr_lj78efEdx61qipgb4o1_500

When we resurfaced you could see his pleasure. It was lighting up his whole face. This gave a whole new experience than just with Eric on top. I felt like I was in control of the badass Sheriff of area five. Eric groaned again as I took all of his shaft inside of me and started to move back and forth with his member buried deep. I let out a shaky breath and moaned as it hit that spot again. Eric enjoyed that for quite some time, but I felt his hands become stronger on my body as he lifted me up with no effort. He wanted me to move. I smiled.

"I love watching you make love to me." Eric said and I looked to see what he meant. His eyes were intent on how our bodies were joined. How his member moved in and out of me. I felt myself dampen even more. I whimpered at his words. I moved faster as fast as my body could move. Eric seemed to enjoy that.

tumblr_lm6n53t16H1qzxhgyo1_500

He leaned up, gripping around my back with one hand and pushing me closer to him until we were both in a seated position. I noticed his one arm was holding him a few inches off the bed. That alone showed me just how much strength Eric has. He could hold my weight and his own, with just one hand. God that makes me heat up even more.

He had me slightly lifted off his lap so he could take charge. His faces inches away from mine, he thrust once. Harder than he had this whole time, but it didn't hurt. It felt completely amazing and I screamed his name.

"Oh yes! Eric…harder!" I begged him.

This time he did it, he didn't stop with just one hard thrust. He kept going until I was right there on the edge. Gripping his back and moaning none stop now. No, it wasn't moaning I was nearly screaming, it felt that good. It might have been embarrassing if I was doing all the moaning and groaning by myself but I wasn't. He was going right along with me but he wasn't as loud as I was, not nearly as loud. The thrust became closer together, faster. I cried in ecstasy and his mouth latched on to mine as he continued to relentlessly pound into my body. His hips were frantic and he was just as close as I was. I could feel it, his excitement, and his want for the end result.  Seated

I was tiptoed on the edge about ready to just make that leap but there was something I wanted from Eric. "Bite me, oh god, please bite me!" I screamed as my nails clawed his back. He hissed as I am sure I drew blood that time.

"As long as you bite me." He told me, still thrusting deep within my core and I couldn't really answer him. I nodded as best I could and I watched as he leaned over. I felt his fangs scrape my skin on my shoulder. He planted a kiss on the spot before he bit into it. And I crashed, shuddering I began to move with him to ride out my orgasm. Yelling his name louder than I ever yelled before, I leaned over to his shoulder and bit into his shoulder as hard as I could. As soon as my teeth broke the skin, I felt him shudder. He exploded inside of me, moaning deeply in the back of his throat as he still sucked on my shoulder. We rode our orgasms together, grinding into each other in frenzy. Each of us gripping the others back and pulling each other as closely as we could.

Finally the ride was over and I noticed that his skin was healed under my mouth. I stopped sucking and planted small kisses where the bite was originally at. His might have healed but mine hadn't and Eric was taking care of that right now; sealing up the skin he bit into. His tongue moved lazily over my flesh, in sort of a relaxed way.

Eric shifted us again to where I was laying on my back on the bed with him on top of me; his member still buried deep within my walls. I couldn't really talk yet, I was too calm, too tired for that. I was breathing deeply and soon it began to slow.

I never looked away from his eyes since we have changed position. They were clear and bright. His blue orbs were shining, sparkling more than I have ever seen anything sparkle before. He smiled softly and I saw the care etched in it. It was tender and beautiful. It warmed my heart, made it swell with happiness. This was a moment I would cherish forever.

I may not be in love with Eric but what I am feeling, it's pretty close.

I would like to thank SharaMoon for letting me borrow from her story “True Desires”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...